Old 17-08-2003, 08:32 AM
Franz Heymann

Default Worm compost

"martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:19:26 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

You really must be lazy if the maintenance of a worm bin is too much

for
you ........cant imagine why you even have a garden at all

Yes I am indeed lazy. My laziness is caused by the general decrepitude
associated with having lived for as near as dammit eighty years.
You are singularly lacking in imagination.

He also has a crap memory, perhaps he is prematurely old too? :-)
It's can't be more than a couple of days at the most since you
mentioned that you had been gardening for 70 years.

Sorry to have been a bore. I will do better next time. {:-))

Franz