Old 17-08-2003, 09:48 AM
martin

Default Doggy problem on lawn

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:33:07 +0200, David Rance
wrote:

In message , Jane Ransom
writes

How can I stop my Jack Russel repeatedly digging up the same three spots on
my lawn.

Put some strong chicken wire down before you cover with soil and reseed.
He will try to dig it up but wont get very far.
Alternatively, you could fence off your lawn!!

Yesterday I saw three wires stretched across a gateway about an inch
about ground level and inside the gateway were two dogs. I can only
think that the wires were there to keep the dogs in - they didn't
attempt to get past the wires even though they didn't like the look of
my car!

car or cat?

Was there elctrickery passing through the wires by any chance?
--
Martin