Old 17-08-2003, 06:02 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Weeding a lawn

In article , PJ
writes
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 9:42:21 +0100, Franz Heymann wrote
(in message ):

Unfortunately it would not work for me. My garden is as stony as can be,
and the dandelion roots know how to hide below stones.
It just has to be glyphosate or paraquat.

I'm thinking of trying something like this. What is the best method for
application?

Buy a Verdone weed gun and spot squirt those weeds you want to kill.
Glyphosate will kill the grass as well as the weeds, Verdone won't.

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,