Old 17-08-2003, 06:02 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Worm compost

"martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 09:10:11 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

Mea culpa! I am not so young myself, but did remember being impressed
by Franz's age.

Then be impressed some more. Today is my birthday, so today I am one

year
more older than you than I was yesterday. {:-))

but I'll catch up a year at the end of this month :-)

I'll wish you some premature good wishes, since my memory cannot cope with a
time lapse of 1 month any more.

I sailed with somebody, when he was in eighties. He carried on sailing
until he was 95.
You are as old as you feel.

Parts of me feel older than other parts, so I must have a complex feeling,
but my mind is getting too close to senility for me to translate that
feeling into years.

Franz

--
Martin