Old 17-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Ophelia

Default Worm compost

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 09:21:38 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:19:26 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

You really must be lazy if the maintenance of a worm bin is

too
much
for
you ........cant imagine why you even have a garden at all

Yes I am indeed lazy. My laziness is caused by the general
decrepitude
associated with having lived for as near as dammit eighty years.
You are singularly lacking in imagination.

He also has a crap memory, perhaps he is prematurely old too? :-)
It's can't be more than a couple of days at the most since you
mentioned that you had been gardening for 70 years.

martin shame on you.

Mea culpa! I am not so young myself, but did remember being

impressed
by Franz's age.

Then be impressed some more. Today is my birthday, so today I am one

year
more older than you than I was yesterday. {:-))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRANZ))

with a hug and a kiss on your nose)

Thank you so much, Ophelia. You have taken years off my life.

I hope you had a lovely Birthday too))