Old 17-08-2003, 07:22 PM
paghat

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article , (Bill Oliver) wrote:

In article ,
Dave Gower wrote:

"Bill Oliver" wrote

... Smashing
in someone's skull with a hammer is not a test of iron toxicity.

In fact, studies which look at real criteria repeatedly have found that
it is safe when used properly.

I think this is an succinct and definitive rebuttal to the hysterical
dogmatism of Paghat and other unthinking haters of big business.

Indeed. If paghat applied her rationale to everything, she could
not eat anything.

Aha! So you're STILL advocating the "safe as salt" idea that glyphosate
should be EATEN. I beg you to do so. Keep the laptop bagged and ready, so
you can report back to us on what a good idea THAT was from your hospital
bed.

-paggers

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl: