Old 17-08-2003, 09:12 PM
Lee

Default garden kneeler

"Warren" wrote in message .net...

You might be too stingy for this, too, but it beats a 5 gallon bucket:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/revi...denhopper.html

got one.... loved it... kept it for years, but it got too short... i
set down on it and can't get up! finally gave it to my daughter.

Converting to raised beds can help, too.

I'd be so much of a better gardener if the ground wasn't all the way on
the ground.

--
Warren H.

some of my beds are raised, but not enough! what was so funny this
morning ... i mixed up some ammendments about 6:30 this a.m. and used
the 5 gal bucket to sit on to dig this stuff in and went to sit down
on the bucket and hit it wrong and tumbled all over the place!!!
didn't hurt too bad.. don't think any one saw me.. if some one did,
they probably got a good laugh out of it and that is good... people
need something to laugh about i felt like a wallrus out of water
trying to get up..heheheh

i used a big claw with a long handle for part of it, and layed some
soaker hose in that particular bed after i got part of it cultivated.
few more days at rate i'm going will have this one bed ammended and
soakerd down!!

anyway, by 10:30 it was too hot to work any more so went in and had
breakfast.
will continue tomorrow or after 5 today.

we shall overcome!!!!
lee