Old 18-08-2003, 12:32 AM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
paghat wrote:
I'm sure there aren't many who believe Billo when he advocates using
glyphosate as table salt...

This is, of course, untrue. You would be more convincing,
paghat, if you did not start off your screeds with an untruth,
and go downhill from there.

My claim was, and is, that Roundup is safe if used as
directed. You have not been able to provide a peer-reviewed
scientific article that even claims this is untrue. You have
instead misstated what the articles you *did* reference
said.

I await a peer-reviewed scientific article that states that
Roundup is dangerous when used as directed. Go for it.

billo