Old 18-08-2003, 12:33 AM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
paghat wrote:
In article , (Bill Oliver) wrote:

In article ,
Dave Gower wrote:

"Bill Oliver" wrote

... Smashing
in someone's skull with a hammer is not a test of iron toxicity.

In fact, studies which look at real criteria repeatedly have found that
it is safe when used properly.

I think this is an succinct and definitive rebuttal to the hysterical
dogmatism of Paghat and other unthinking haters of big business.

Indeed. If paghat applied her rationale to everything, she could
not eat anything.

Aha! So you're STILL advocating the "safe as salt" idea that glyphosate
should be EATEN.

Paghat, you do not do your cause any good when you state obvious
untruth. I have stated over and over again that my position is
that Roundup is safe when used as directed. That you try to
pretend I claim what I do not claim is an indication of the
weakness of your position, not mine.

billo