Old 18-08-2003, 02:26 AM
Salty Thumb

Default OT a newsgroup fright

"madgardener" wrote in
:

So bottom line is, I'm back and it wasn't serious this time. But now I
have this problem with the car and I have to be at work tomorrow
morning at 6 and driving a car in the dark on a country back road with
no walking shoulders on the roads and no cell phone and nothing for 10
miles but houses and pastures and farm land is freaky if I break down.
I sure can tell Mars is messing with the mechanical.............just
hope I can see the once in a lifetime display on the 27th.....and that
the car problem hangs on for one more day...........sigh......thanks
for letting me vent. madgardener where it rained yet another day and
the six day forcast is for rain every day this
week.................................time to get out the John boat I
guess.............. up on the ridge, back in fairy holler,
overlooking English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone
36

hehe, when it rains, it really does pour. Hope you have better weather,
computer- and plant-wise coming soon.

-- Salty