Old 18-08-2003, 02:42 AM
Bob Provencher

Default Chicken Wire Help

"Kathy" wrote in message
Thanks Pat - There are no other critters in the yard. Our 4 pound 14 year
old chihuahua won't bother the chicken wire. Thanks for the suggestion

about
getting the 1"mesh, I never thought about the babies getting through the

2"
mesh. This is a project for tomorrow for sure. What did you use as stakes
to hold it up? Did you bury it at all in the ground. I am hopeing it will
just upset them enough to ignore trying to get in any other way.

You might want to get higher - 4' or so and bury it down a foot or so. If
the rabbits are hungry enough they'll just burrow under the fence.

--
Bob Provencher
ICQ 881862