Old 18-08-2003, 03:23 AM
Salty Thumb

Default Tripod For Sprinkler?

(Sheellah) wrote in
:

I have a front lawn that is divided by a walk with 3 foot shrubs on
each side of the walk. I just got an oscillating sprinkler, and
placing it in the middle of the walk doesn't get the water over the
shrubs. I need to raise it up to clear the bushes. I have the Gardena
Aquazoom. Are there tripods, or something made to raise this higher so
I can water both sides of the lawn at once?

Take a look at the bottom of the sprinkler. if there aren't any obvious
attachment points, then there probably isn't anything specific you can buy
to raise it up, in which case you can still jury-rig something. Does it
vibrate a lot when in use?

Sorry can't help you any more, I can't tell one sprinkler from another,
unless they go by names like "thupathupa" sprinkler or "whoosh-whoosh"
sprinkler.

-- Salty