Old 18-08-2003, 05:50 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default Native American Seed

Sorry, I got busy and hadn't checked in a few days. Rootstock was 3 big
ones (14.95) that I divided in to 8 and they all took off. They also
have Big Bluestem, Aster, Goldenrod and Mazimillian Sunflower.

I called them and told them they have good rootstock. They said it's a
new product line. =

J. Kolenovsky =

Terry Horton wrote:
=

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:05:34 -0500, J Kolenovsky
wrote:
=

They now have rootstock on selected items. I bought some Eastern
Gamagrass rootstock and man, it is healhty and growingiiinnnggg!
http://www.nativeamericanseed.com

JK

=

About how many plants come in a bunch? And thanks so much for the FYI.

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal