Old 18-08-2003, 08:12 AM
paghat

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article , (Bill Oliver) wrote:

In article ,
paghat wrote:
I'm sure there aren't many who believe Billo when he advocates using
glyphosate as table salt...

This is, of course, untrue. You would be more convincing,
paghat, if you did not start off your screeds with an untruth,
and go downhill from there.

Better go back & read your own posts. It was your FIRST shot out the gate
repeating Monsanto's outdated table salt canard. It's what happens when
you take your perspective solely from Monsanto -- you end up repeating
their stupidist tacts.

I've tried not to regard you as a liar but only as confused and
self-deluded, but as you descend into this sort of thing, I may have to
rethink the respect I've tried to hold for you even while thinking you
wildly silly in your devotion to Monsanto. But when you call others liars
who are being truthful, I must rethink much of what you've been pulling.
Now I'm thinking that when posted early in this thread that glyphosate was
perfectly safe except at levels that would make even table salt a danger,
your statement was not unintentionally stupid beyond belief, but
intentional fabrication, & when it came off as silly as it was, you now
claim I lied to even notice.

Anyone who wishes to do a groups.google.com search using the terms
Glyphosate plus Salt will find the "no more dangerous than table salt"
made scores of times by people getting the entirety of their perspective
from Monsanto's PR efforts. And the most recent to repeat that hoary fable
will come back Billo -- who I'm sorry to see has resorted to flaming over
arguing. Billo riddling his commentaries with ad hominum can be creative,
but less soin projecting his worst faults onto someone who doesn't
actually share that Monsanto -- &now apparently Billo -- legacy of
fabrication

-paggers

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl: