Old 18-08-2003, 08:22 AM
paghat

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article , (Bill Oliver) wrote:

In article ,
paghat wrote:
In article ,
(Bill
Oliver) wrote:

In article ,
Dave Gower wrote:

"Bill Oliver" wrote

... Smashing
in someone's skull with a hammer is not a test of iron toxicity.

In fact, studies which look at real criteria repeatedly have found that
it is safe when used properly.

I think this is an succinct and definitive rebuttal to the hysterical
dogmatism of Paghat and other unthinking haters of big business.

Indeed. If paghat applied her rationale to everything, she could
not eat anything.

Aha! So you're STILL advocating the "safe as salt" idea that glyphosate
should be EATEN.

Paghat, you do not do your cause any good when you state obvious
untruth. I have stated over and over again that my position is
that Roundup is safe when used as directed. That you try to
pretend I claim what I do not claim is an indication of the
weakness of your position, not mine.

billo

If you want to finally retract one of your stupid statements, do so, but
don't call me the liar while you lie your ass off saying you didn't psot
what you posted. Perhaps you did too many cut & pastes to even realize
what gibberish you put your name to, but you did put your name under it.
Your position STARTED very clearly that unless great huge gobs of
glyphosate were injested, it was no more dangerous than table salt. That
was YOUR statement on August 11. Not a very original statement I grant
you -- nothing you've said has been that -- but you posted it with your
name on it & the only liar here is you to keep denying it. Yes, it was
stupid beyond belief, but so has been much else you posted. So live with
it.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl: