Old 18-08-2003, 08:32 AM
Shepherd

Default The DO NOT CALL registry

"DigitalVinyl" wrote in message
Well the old saying is ... you don't get something for nothing.

If I get any sweepstakes or giveaway in the mail that I did not
request myself I assume it is typical marketing garbage as it has
always been since junk mail was invented. This is no different. Every
company that you choose to deal with in any way may call you for
several months after your last transaction with them. It really is
basic common business sense that a company that you CHOOSE to do
business with can contact you (like notifying you of sales, or
offering to notify you or include you in a promotion).

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email)

Get an answering machine. Most, if not all, telemarketers won't waste their
time leaving messages.

Shepherd