Old 18-08-2003, 09:42 AM
Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A.

Default The DO NOT CALL registry

TOM KAN PA wrote:

The following came from a friend of mine:

This is to all of you who signed up for the "do not call" law......
This week I received a card in the mail that looked all right ---
It said "vote for your favorite cola - Pepsi or Coke- and receive a
complementary 12 pack." It didn't look suspicious--but for some reason I kept
looking at it.

THEN I FOUND IT !! At the bottom of the card there is a VERY small
statement. It is SO small it is hard to read--but here is what it says---

"By completing this form, you agree that sponsors and co-sponsors of this offer
may telephone you, even if your number is found on a do not call registry or
list."

This REALLY upset me and I just wanted all my friends to be aware of
this way to get around the "do not call" law. Just think how many people will
send this in and their do not call registry will be NO GOOD !!!

The company's name is MARKET SOLUTION. Please send this to all your friends
that signed up for "do not call." I think this is just one of what we will get
in the future -- so READ EVERYTHING before you SIGN AND SEND !!! AND TELL YOUR
FRIENDS ABOUT IT !!! PLEASE !!!

Why has no one taken a 12 gauge to the solicitors' brainpans yet? Not that I'd
do such a horrible thing or even suggest it. Not in a thousand years.