Old 18-08-2003, 10:03 AM
Jim W

Default Worm compost

Jim W wrote:

Thanks for the information, Jim. If I knew where to get the earthworms, I
will order some. Or maybe there are enough in my garden for starting things
up. I will do a bit of investigating.

I will take a look around and see if I have that supplier that sells the
'earthworm' top ups.. But as you say, you should have worms in the soil
already.. Feed the soil with plenty of organic matter and don;t use
chems on it and you will be feeding the worms and creating a aparadise
for them and they will 'multiply and be fruitful' as it were!-)

Found it..

www.organiccatalogue.com code WOLT about 100 for 16 quid HDRA members
get 10% off.

But see also http://www.funsci.com/fun3_en/exper1/exper1.htm

It may be easier/cheaper to breed your own?
//
Jim