Old 18-08-2003, 12:42 PM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
paghat wrote:
In article , (Bill Oliver) wrote:

In article ,
paghat wrote:
I'm sure there aren't many who believe Billo when he advocates using
glyphosate as table salt...

This is, of course, untrue. You would be more convincing,
paghat, if you did not start off your screeds with an untruth,
and go downhill from there.

Better go back & read your own posts. It was your FIRST shot out the gate
repeating Monsanto's outdated table salt canard.

This is untrue. Please provide the quote. You cannot.

My challenge stande. Please provide a single publication in a
peer-reviewed scientific journal that purports to show that
Roundup is dangerous to humans when used as directed.

billo