Old 18-08-2003, 12:42 PM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
paghat wrote:

Okay, what Billo said precisely that unless "lethal doses" of glyphosate
were used, it is no more dangerous than table salt. He said it. Nothing
less than a lethal dose. Otherwise it's "Table" Salt.

No, I did not. Please provide the quote.

My claim was, and is, that Roundup is not dangerous to humans
when used as directed. I have challenged you to provide a
single scientific article in a peer-reviewed journal that
claims to show otherwise. You cannot. Instead, you launch
into this bullshit personal attack.

But, of course, all you have is personal attack. You certainly
don't have science on your side.

My challenge stands.

billo