Old 18-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
Tom Jaszewski wrote:
On 18 Aug 2003 02:29:34 GMT, (Bill Oliver) wrote:

And your jig is up.

My jig is up? You mean asking that you provide a single
scientific article in a peer-reviewed journal that claims
to show that Roundup is dangerous to humans when used
as directed?

Yeah, how dare I ask such a thing. Who do I think I
am. I must be stopped from asking such an unreasonable
question, whatever the cost.

My challenge stands.

And you have nothing but personal attack. You certainly
don't have a single scientific article in a peer-reviewed
journal that claims to show that Roundup is dangerous to
humans when used as directed. Nope. Not that.

billo