Old 18-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Greg Rice

Default automatic sprinklers and water pressure

OK... What is the diameter of the new valves? They usually come is sizes of
1/2 inch or bigger. If your old pipes are bigger than the new valves... they
would limit the amount of water. Also, did you re-route the sprinklers so
that you now have more sprinklers running in each section?

Normally, if your new valves are big enough - there shouldn't have been any
change, unless you added more sprinklers.

"RO" wrote in message
om...
I had automatic lawn sprinklers installed and have had low pressure
from the sprinklers since then. Th line pressure is MORE than what is
expected so it must have something to do with this new set-up. No new
sprinklers were added so this can't be the answer. I now have brown
spots where the sprinklers don't reach. Was this a bad installation
job or any ideas? Thanks.