Old 18-08-2003, 02:12 PM
animaux

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

On 17 Aug 2003 23:14:50 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

In article ,
paghat wrote:
I'm sure there aren't many who believe Billo when he advocates using
glyphosate as table salt...

This is, of course, untrue. You would be more convincing,
paghat, if you did not start off your screeds with an untruth,
and go downhill from there.

My claim was, and is, that Roundup is safe if used as
directed.

BANG! And there it is. What just about everyone else is advocating is that,
Roundup is NOT safe if used as directed. MONSANTO lies. University tests
funded by MONSANTO are LIES. Yes, LIES.

I can hardly wait for Al Franken's new book:

"Lies and the lying liars who tell them." On stands soon. Also, Molly Ivan's
new book: "Bushwhacked." Her first book "Shrub" should be put into required
reading in school. Elementary school. More to prepare the young of how many
lies and liars there are.

You have not been able to provide a peer-reviewed
scientific article that even claims this is untrue. You have
instead misstated what the articles you *did* reference
said.

I await a peer-reviewed scientific article that states that
Roundup is dangerous when used as directed. Go for it.

billo