Old 18-08-2003, 02:22 PM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
animaux wrote:
On 17 Aug 2003 23:14:50 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

In article ,
paghat wrote:
I'm sure there aren't many who believe Billo when he advocates using
glyphosate as table salt...

This is, of course, untrue. You would be more convincing,
paghat, if you did not start off your screeds with an untruth,
and go downhill from there.

My claim was, and is, that Roundup is safe if used as
directed.

BANG! And there it is. What just about everyone else is advocating is that,
Roundup is NOT safe if used as directed. MONSANTO lies. University tests
funded by MONSANTO are LIES. Yes, LIES.

In other words, your claim that I advocate using glyphosate as
table salt is untrue. You cannot find a post where I say that
any more than you can find an article in a peer-reviewed scientific
article that makes the claim that Roundup is unsafe if used
as directed.

Not one post.

Not one article.

billo