Old 18-08-2003, 02:22 PM
animaux

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 05:52:49 -0700, Tom Jaszewski opined:

Ecofundamentalist? Cyberstalking?
Your jig is up, you defend from a vested interest and it's public
information, no different here than reading newspaper accounts in a
library. The advantage to the internet is the ability to more easily
reveal the reasoning behind the overly defensive stand.

And your jig is up.

Billo is like my neighbor who went out and bought as many bags of diazinon he
could so he would never run out when it is pulled off the market.

I don't understand how people could possibly be so ignorant. It boggles my
mind.