Old 18-08-2003, 04:07 PM
Major Ursa

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

(Bill Oliver) wrote in :

In other words, you cannot provide a *single* article in the
scientific peer-reviewed literature that claims to show
that Roundup is dangerous when used as directed. Thank
you very much.

Bill,

I admire your persistence in pressing this point and I agree that if one
is not able to do this (show literature) there is hardly any reason to put
Roundup in a bad light.

Still, I find it hard to believe that you are not worried a bit about the
proven (!) dishonesty by MS in dealing with lawmakers, watchdogs and the
congress. Surely you would find it as uncomfortable as most ppl that a
moneyloaded company like MS is able to get away with a reputation like
that? Especclaily since we are at a major turning point in human history
( GM-tech) in which they have such large interests.

I may be a bit filosophical and it may even be OT to discuss the morality
issue here, but I'm sincerely interested in your views on that; it might
help me to put your other statements in context. Thanks for the lively
debate anyway,

Ursa..

--
Ursa (Major)/ \ *-*-* *