Old 18-08-2003, 06:12 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Jeyes?

"martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:37:17 +0100, "tony"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 01:25:41 +0100, "Nick"
wrote:

"Heather" wrote in message
.. .
What does Jeyes fluid do other than disenfect
Thanks folks

Jeyes is a very good dis I nfectant. That is what it does. Disinfects
things. Exactly what it says on the bottle. Has done for the last 3.5
million years. Killed off the dinosaurs, y'know!

Powerful aroma. I find a dab behind the ears at bedtime works wonders.
Haven't been bitten by a mozzie in years.

I'll have a pint of whatever you are drinking :-)

Jeyes???????????????

I hope not. :-)
BTW we found a warning on our tin of Jeyes - "don't use on plastic"
Any ideas on how to get rid of fly maggots from a wheely bin?
To save money our local authority only empties wheely bins once every
two weeks. If there is another outbreak of bubonic plague it will
start in Zuid Holland.

I recently had an outbreak of maggots in my wheely bin, I had thrown a
shell and unwanted bits of crab in, and the blowflies had a field day.

I sprayed the bin with flyspray and the maggots didn't like it at all, in
fact they died!

Alan