Old 18-08-2003, 06:22 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Odd Lotus Question

"Nedra" wrote in message
.net...
Sure that will work, BV! Just a big ole container/pond
all for the lotus to spread in.

snip

Phew. Good to hear...OK, porgers...here's my new, wife sanctioned and wife
actively participating in design and implementation project. Instead of
doing a natural lotus garden near the new patio, we're building a raised bed
about 3 cinderblocks high. It will be surface with slate, or something
similar to make it look nice. It will be 16-18 feet long, with a bench on
each end. In the middle will be a 12 foot long, 8 inch deep 18 inche wide
stream bed. We plan to circulate the water for noise, and plant nothing but
lotus along the bed. This will give the tubors 12 feet of growth space!

I'll post pictures as it moves along. Unemployment begins for me tomorrow,
so It may not be a pretty project for awhile, but it will get done!

BV.