Old 18-08-2003, 06:43 PM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
Tom Jaszewski wrote:
On 18 Aug 2003 02:29:34 GMT, (Bill Oliver) wrote:

Ecofundamentalist? Cyberstalking?
Your jig is up, you defend from a vested interest and it's public
information, no different here than reading newspaper accounts in a
library. The advantage to the internet is the ability to more easily
reveal the reasoning behind the overly defensive stand.

And your jig is up.

You don't understand. I am quite proud of where I work,
and I have no problems with you knowing that I am a
board-certified physician and have a MS in Computer
Science. I only object to this bullshit diversion
of you trying to attack me personally because you have
no science to back you up.

But, Tom, since we are all so open and eager to
put our cards on the table, what's good for the
goose is good for the gander.

Who is your employer?

What are your credentials?

Please, let's see your qualifications.