Old 18-08-2003, 07:13 PM
Ghislain

Default Leaking waterfall

You should be able to control the water flow and that will make less splash
"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message . ..
Ditto the suggestion that you put a liner behind it. Then you know there

is
no leak between the rocks. Splash becomes the significant enemy then.

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley
"moonier" wrote in message
m...
I just recently build a water fall out of river rock and motor and have
tried several types of sealer, but the water keeps leaching through
somewhere and coming out under the sides of the water fall. I have gone

back
and used caulking to seal any cracks that might be the cause, but still
continue to lose water. Any suggestions?