Old 18-08-2003, 08:42 PM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
paghat wrote:
In article , Tom Jaszewski
wrote:

I am really tempted to killfile him, but I've only killfiled about four
people in five years, & as a rule when someone becomes boring I can easily
delete their unread posts without resorting to the killfile...

Feel free.

But in the meantime, since we are all so concerned with
being open and above board with our affiliations and
qualifications, why don't you tell us who you work for
and what your qualifications are?

Who do you work for, paghat?

What are your credentials?

After all, *you* thought it was *so* important to bring it up
when personally attacking me, since you have no science to
back up your position.

And, of course, my challenge stands. One single articles
in a peer-reviewed scientific journal that claims to show
that Roundup is dangerous to humans when used as directed.
One. You can't do it, can you?

And, of course, my challenge to your other claim also stands.
Please post where I wrote that one should use Roundup like
table salt or that it was as safe as table salt. Please.

You can do neither. All you have are personal attacks.

billo