Old 18-08-2003, 11:02 PM
paghat

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article , "Phrederik"
wrote:

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article , (Bill

Oliver) wrote:

In article ,
paghat wrote:
I'm sure there aren't many who believe Billo when he advocates

using
glyphosate as table salt...

This is, of course, untrue. You would be more convincing,
paghat, if you did not start off your screeds with an untruth,
and go downhill from there.

Better go back & read your own posts. It was your FIRST shot out the

gate
repeating Monsanto's outdated table salt canard. It's what happens

when
you take your perspective solely from Monsanto -- you end up

repeating
their stupidist tacts.

Again... you are shooting yourself in the foot...

"Safe as table salt" is NOT the same as "using glyphosate as table
salt".

Fascinating. And what else is table salt used for precisely that would
make the parallel even marginally sensible? I can well imagine that in
your world, if you were thinking a bit mroe clearly, "No more dangerous
than table salt" which Billo claims for glyphosate, & my close paraphrase
"Safe as table salt," are nowhere near the same statements. Yet here you
are admitting "safe as table salt" IS a reasonable statement for Billo to
have made -- you addmitted this as an accident? or from your decision not
to avoid honesty? I suppose Billo himself pretends "no more dangerous than
table salt" is entirely a different statement so he can pretend he isn't
just lying big-time when he lies about having said it. So keep playing
Phred. When Billo makes a dumbass statement, then lies about even saying
it, we do need you as his champion. Just don't be too obvious about it;
someone's bound to figure out you are sneakily on our side of the debate
intentionally making Monsanto whores look increasingly bad. I love your
spelling of Phrederik, by the by.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl: