Old 18-08-2003, 11:22 PM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
paghat wrote:

Fascinating. And what else is table salt used for precisely that would
make the parallel even marginally sensible? I can well imagine that in
your world, if you were thinking a bit mroe clearly, "No more dangerous
than table salt" which Billo claims for glyphosate, & my close paraphrase
"Safe as table salt," are nowhere near the same statements.

I never made that claim, and I continue to challenge you to
provide a reference to it. You have abandoned any attempt
to use science, and now you are merely lying about what I
wrote in a vain attempt at a personal attack.

When Billo makes a dumbass statement, then lies about even saying
it, we do need you as his champion.

I did not, of course, write it. You could easily prove me
wrong by providing the quote, but you cannot.

Why do you persist in this lie?

billo