Old 19-08-2003, 12:44 AM
saul

Default dying grass

Gday,

I live in Yass NSW, and a few weeks ago - while madly spraying my back
padock against bindies - in a moment of stupidity decided to use Zero weed
killer on a few isolated weed (trying to be careful ) on the grass near my
house. Since then, the weeds have indeed died, but also big brown patches of
grass have started to grow around where I sprayed the weed. I'm not sure if
it's my imagination, but they appear to be spreading out.

Should I be attempting to remove the dead grass? Will it just continue
spreading and kill more grass? Should I be applying anything to help the
grass kick back?

thanks,

saul.