Old 19-08-2003, 01:43 AM
Franz Heymann

Default White wiggling things in Starbucks bags

"hrafndot" wrote in message
s.com...
I left several bags of uncomposted Starbucks coffee grounds unopened for
several months. I opened them up to use as mulch and found they were
full of white wiggling things. I spread the mulch anyway.

Having subsequently read about white wiggling things which were bad
news in gardens, have I unleashed a Pandora's box full of them into tbe
garden?

I am totally ignorant of what this is about. What is "Starbucks coffee
grounds"?
Is it commercially available as a mulching material?
Is it cheaper than bark and suchlike?

Franz