Old 19-08-2003, 02:02 AM
animaux

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

On 18 Aug 2003 14:52:24 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

Well, since we are in such a sharing mood, and since the
bunch here is such a fan of open disclosure, why don't
you tell us who *you* work for and what *your* qualifications
are?

Who do *you* work for?

I work for me, my husband, our pet parrot, the Tibetan People in exile in India,
Tibetan Nuns and volunteer work.

What are *your* qualifications?

Qualifications for what? For everything? Narrowing it down, my qualifications
are as follows: I will not, nor do I ever intend to cause any harm to, or death
of anything with the use of a pesticide. I am a qualified organic gardener and
qualified to be a home maker and retired from the horticulture industry where I
worked as a grower for both types of operations. My first job was grower of
bedding plants for one of the largest greenhouse operations in the nation (a
million square feet under glass with six head houses and sixty tractor trailer
loads going out daily from March till June, daily), on Long Island. Second job
in the industry was for a smaller grower, 70,000 square feet under glass where I
learned to grow organically. I'm not a qualified scientist, but I know when
someone is full of shit and Monsanto is full of shit. Period.

And, of course, my challenge stands. One article. One.

billo

Your challenge is denied. How about you provide an article which says
glysophate is safe. Not relatively safe, but safe.