Old 19-08-2003, 02:03 AM
Tom Jaszewski

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

On 18 Aug 2003 15:05:52 GMT, (Bill Oliver) wrote:

I am a licensed physician with training in microbiology,
molecular biology, cellular pathology, anatomic pathology,
clinical pathology, and forensic pathology.

What about you?

I have published in the peer reviewed scientific literature
that you are so fond of. Have you? I'll tell you what,
why don't we match publication by publication.

Gosh Billy, I guess you're living proof a licensed physician can be
pretty well blinded by the light of selfish self interests....HUH?

Number of physicians in the US = 700,000. Accidental deaths caused by
physicians per year = 120,000. Accidental deaths per physician = 0.171
(U.S. Dept. of Health Human Services)

Number of gun owners in the US = 80,000,000. Number of accidental gun
deaths per year (all age groups) = 1,500. Accidental deaths per gun
owner = 0.0000188 (U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms)

Therefore, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than
gun owners.

"Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets,
but humbler folk may circumvent this restriction if they know how.
To plant a pine, for example, one need be neither god nor poet;
one need only own a good shovel. By virtue of this curious loophole in the rules,
any clodhopper may say: Let there be a tree--and there will be one"

Aldo Leopold