Old 19-08-2003, 02:03 AM
Rick

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

Bill Oliver wrote:

In article ,
paghat wrote:

Thanks Tom. It was the one query he most kept avoiding, though I asked
quite nicely a couple of times -- what his emotional investment was in
loving Monsanto so wholeheartedly...

Well, since we are so open nowadays, let's hear from you.

Who is your employer?

What are your qualifications?

I am a licensed physician with training in microbiology,
molecular biology, cellular pathology, anatomic pathology,
clinical pathology, and forensic pathology.

What about you?

I can spell psthology..pathorlogy..pahtology....
Ok. Maybe I can't.

I have published in the peer reviewed scientific literature
that you are so fond of. Have you? I'll tell you what,
why don't we match publication by publication.

You first.

billo

PLAYBOY! The 25th Anniversery Issue.
Well, I didn't actually publish there, but I bought one!
And are magazines underlined or in quotes? Dang!
I never figured I'd need that stuff after English class.
I do remember that " ibid" wasn't that Playwright fellow nor a frog
croaking...It's some kind of Bird in Egypt. I think it lives on the Nile
and sits on Crocodiles.
Although how that pertained to English class, I never did figure out...