Old 19-08-2003, 02:05 AM
Stephen Howard

Default Help !!! they wont go away !

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 20:17:34 +0100, Alan Gould
wrote:

In article , Stephen Howard
writes
Two months down the line and the GE is being slowly knocked back (
along with the grass that borders the bed... but I suspect this will
grow back with time ).

An interesting thought here is that ground elder is not generally known
as a lawn weed. IMHO that is because the plant will not survive regular
cutting.

snip

Please come round and sternly lecture the GE in my lawn!

Ahh, wait a mo.. you said 'regular cutting'. I'm guessing once every
three weeks just isn't going to cut the mustard ( or the grass, come
to think of it ).

Well, it's er, a wildlife garden innit ( guv ).

Regards,

http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk