Old 19-08-2003, 03:02 AM
paghat

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article , wrote:

In article ,
paghat wrote:
Apparently his sole paying gig is doing autopsies. Even a lowly medical
examiner can tell when they're already dead. Keeps him from personally
killing anyone at least.

You've attacked Bill Oliver, his profession, colleagues and his employer.
None of this is appropriate for a science newsgroup. Why don't you
discuss the data?

Hey, you clipped the data on doctor's killing. But I didn't post that
stuff, so don't blame me for your inability to follow a fun discussion. I
only pointed out his specialty is cutting up corpses so he's not
contributing to those killer stats, he's just carving up people other
doctors killed. If you hate the stats about the profession, go back to the
original post & yell at Tom for telling it straight, not me.

Long diatribes regarding the corporate misbehaviour of one of the
manufacturers of glyphosate also aren't appropriate in a science
newsgroup.

Yes, Billo already stated that "scientists" don't care if the research is
trumped up by dishonest people. That may not be true of all scientists;
I'm not as cynical as you & Billo on that score, having worked in a
research hospital long enough to have seen the good & the bad.

But I'll try to watch for the crossposts & delete as you wish. Wasn't me
who added them, didn't think it should be me who removes, but if it's in
your charter that rampant scientific dishonesty at companies like Monsanto
is a taboo subject, so be it. Head in sand syndrome is your choice.

-paghat the ratgirl

Andrew Taylor

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl: