Old 19-08-2003, 03:32 AM
Tim Miller

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:35:10 -0400, animaux wrote:

On 18 Aug 2003 14:52:24 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

Well, since we are in such a sharing mood, and since the bunch here is
such a fan of open disclosure, why don't you tell us who *you* work for
and what *your* qualifications are?

Who do *you* work for?

I work for me, my husband, our pet parrot, the Tibetan People in exile
in India, Tibetan Nuns and volunteer work.

In other words yolu don't need no stinkin' science.
Let's all sing Cumbia.
What are *your* qualifications?

Qualifications for what? For everything? Narrowing it down, my
qualifications are as follows: I will not, nor do I ever intend to
cause any harm to, or death of anything with the use of a pesticide. I
am a qualified organic gardener and qualified to be a home maker and
retired from the horticulture industry where I worked as a grower for
both types of operations. My first job was grower of bedding plants for
one of the largest greenhouse operations in the nation (a million square
feet under glass with six head houses and sixty tractor trailer loads
going out daily from March till June, daily), on Long Island. Second
job in the industry was for a smaller grower, 70,000 square feet under
glass where I learned to grow organically. I'm not a qualified
scientist, but I know when someone is full of shit and Monsanto is full
of shit. Period.

You are one of those organic fools.

And, of course, my challenge stands. One article. One.

billo

Your challenge is denied. How about you provide an article which says
glysophate is safe. Not relatively safe, but safe.