Old 19-08-2003, 04:02 AM
paghat

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article
pringmay.com, Tim
Miller wrote:

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:35:10 -0400, animaux wrote [cut]

You are one of those organic fools.

Meaning you're one of the ACTUAL fools who view organic gardening as so
fantastically foolish you'd rather eat slime mold off an illegal chemical
dump than suffer the horrors of organic produce. So be it Timster; you're
welcome to your diet. Allow me equal access to mine. Help stop Monsanto's
anti-free-speech campaign to prevent honest labeling thus denying me my
choice.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"