Old 19-08-2003, 05:32 AM
Angela Dougherty

Default Felco Pruners?

Congratulations on buying a tool that will give you amazing function and
performance along with comfort, and dare I say, pleasure. Last summer I
bought Felco 10 (the lefty version of the 7) and have reduced many an
overgrown shrub to sticks. My husband was so impressed, he bought the
7. I also got replacement blades & springs at a closeout sale, but
haven't needed them. I would recommend a honing/sharpening stone and
oil to keep everything sharp and rust-free, and they will last forever.

Enjoy!
Angela

In article ,
"Kenneth D. Schillinger" wrote:

Thanks for all of your input.
The day before yesterday I gave in and ordered the Felco #7 pruners
With rotating handles. The rotating handle part sounds weird, but all
whom wrote said that they were easy to get used to.
I ordered them from:
http://www.felcostore.com/pruners.jsp
because they had not only the best price, but they carry all the
replacement parts. The price was $18.00 less than local pricing even
after paying shipping. I still might have gone with the local seller,
however they weren't willing to offer a return if I didn't like the pruners.
Hopefully they will arrive in time to do a little summer pruning to open
the canopy of some of my apple trees.
Regards, Ken.