Old 19-08-2003, 05:42 AM
Kenneth D. Schillinger

Default Felco Pruners?

You said you have the lefty version and your husband has the righty
version. I am somewhat ambidextrous when pruning; it's going to be
interesting to see how the rotating handles perform in an "offhand
application"
Waiting open handed, Ken..

Angela Dougherty wrote:
Congratulations on buying a tool that will give you amazing function and
performance along with comfort, and dare I say, pleasure. Last summer I
bought Felco 10 (the lefty version of the 7) and have reduced many an
overgrown shrub to sticks. My husband was so impressed, he bought the
7. I also got replacement blades & springs at a closeout sale, but
haven't needed them. I would recommend a honing/sharpening stone and
oil to keep everything sharp and rust-free, and they will last forever.

Enjoy!
Angela