Old 19-08-2003, 01:12 PM
TheGardener

Default Chrissie The Gardener

"TheGardener" wrote in message
Thanks everyone for your kind comments - and thanks to those who took the
trouble to sign my guestbook! Obviously the problem seems to be
intermittent, as most seem to be able to log on. For your information,

I'm
putting together a page on how we managed to tame a recently acquired

piece
of land adjoining our garden, which was a mass of bindweed, brambles, and
assorted other nasties last September, but now looks a picture (if I say

so
myself G). This should be up and running on the site in the next few
weeks, hopefully, when I've sorted out the pics.
--
Chrissie
http://www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk

Just thought you might like to see the pics of the "new" garden now -
www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk/newgarden.html