Old 19-08-2003, 01:42 PM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
Tom Jaszewski wrote:
On 19 Aug 2003 03:02:54 GMT, (Bill Oliver) wrote:

Oh, don't sell yourself short. Please, go ahead and
list your scientific credentials.

Hey Billo believe it or not the rest of the world somehow manages to
stumble it's way through life without a Phd and even make reasonable
decisions. After all you continue this discusion all the while
remaining clueless.

That's not an answer.

But that's OK, Tom, *you* were the one who thought it so important
to roll out where I worked and what my credentials are -- and
paghat is still obsessing over it. *You* were the one who
made the effort to track down where I worked and one of my
degrees. *You* clearly think it's an important factor in
evaluating someone's opinion.

Why, then, are you so afraid to reveal the same thing about
yourself? I mean, if it's an important thing when evaluating
*my* opinion, the same *must* be true of you.

C'mon, Tom, let's have a little disclosure here.

What are you hiding? Why are you being so coy?

Who is your employer?

What are your scientific credentials?

billo