Old 19-08-2003, 02:42 PM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
animaux wrote:
On 19 Aug 2003 03:01:03 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

Only an ecofundamentalist would consider an ideologic catechism
a qualification for a scientific discussion.

I'd add people with compassion to the long list of people who don't buy into the
lies of the agchem industry.

What are your qualifications that would make anybody
think you can read the scientific literature critically?
What are your qualifications in toxicology? In cellular
biology? In molecular and clinical pathology?

What are yours?

I've given them. I am board certified in Anatomic, Clinical,
and Forensic Pathology. I have a BS in Microbiology, and an
MS in Computer Science. Since you and your friends have made
a point of where I work, then you know I work in the department
of Cellular Pathology, as well as being a Medical Examiner. I
am published in the areas of Computer Science, Psychiatry,
Quantitative Cytolopathology, General Pathology, and Forensic
Pathology.

After all, you, paghat, and Tom make a great deal of
who people are and what their qualifications are. Try
to do better than religious statements.

We don't lump in together. I happen to know where Tom works and I'm glad he
hasn't told you.

Funny thing about that, isn't it? It's *so* important
where *I* work and what *I* do and what *my* qualifications
are, but when it come to you guy's, it's time for secrets.

I am not surprised that you guys are so afraid of telling
us where you work.

Of course you can't.

Of course I can, but you don't believe anything other than your silly little man
world of knowing.

Heh.

See how easy that was?

Your turn.

It's already been done.

Nope. So far there hasn't been a single article pointed out that
didn't either note that the experiment was done at levels well
above that of normal usage or that had no significant effect on humans.

Those are your two choices.

Now, maybe I have overlooked that article you are talking about
that claimed to show that Roundup was dangerous to humans when
used as directed.

Please feel free to refresh my memory:

Authors:
Title:
Journal:
Year:
Volume:
Pages:

You don't buy it.

Oh, I'll buy it. You just have to *present* it. You haven't.

billo