Old 19-08-2003, 02:42 PM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
animaux wrote:
On 19 Aug 2003 12:39:33 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

That's not an answer.

But that's OK, Tom, *you* were the one who thought it so important
to roll out where I worked and what my credentials are -- and
paghat is still obsessing over it. *You* were the one who
made the effort to track down where I worked and one of my
degrees. *You* clearly think it's an important factor in
evaluating someone's opinion.

I know many people with degrees who are social idiots. Literally.

Oh, I am sure you do. But this is a *scientific* question, not
a popularity contest. Or is your argument that "Roundup is toxic
because I am the most popular person on the block."

Well, now that you mention it, that *does* seem to be the gist
of y'alls argument.

You are starting to sound very creepy.

As opposed to Tom's dragging it in as a topic and what paghat
as been writing about forensic pathology?

Funny thing, that. It wasn't "creepy" when you guys decided
to make and issue of it. It's only "creepy" when I request
equal disclosure.

What kind of secrets are you guys hiding? *That* is "creepy."

billo