Old 19-08-2003, 10:32 PM
J Kolenovsky

Default Native American Seed

Good. They can't in Houston.

I'm sharing my Houston knowledge with Austin.

You people who want to, buy them locally in Austin.

You people that don't, order them from
=

http://www.nativeamericanseed.com. =

Terry, thank you for asking and being an understanding

person and real in your perspective. =

JK

animaux wrote:
=

These plants can all be found locally, and MUCH cheaper. I've seen all=

of these
named plants at The Natural Gardener, Barton Springs Garden Center, Par=

k Place
Gardens, Gardens on 38th or is it 35th?
=

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 00:07:19 -0500, J Kolenovsky op=

ined:
=

Sorry, I got busy and hadn't checked in a few days. Rootstock was 3 bi=

ones (14.95) that I divided in to 8 and they all took off. They also
have Big Bluestem, Aster, Goldenrod and Mazimillian Sunflower.

I called them and told them they have good rootstock. They said it's a=

new product line.

J. Kolenovsky

Terry Horton wrote:

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:05:34 -0500, J Kolenovsky =

wrote:

They now have rootstock on selected items. I bought some Eastern
Gamagrass rootstock and man, it is healhty and growingiiinnnggg!
http://www.nativeamericanseed.com

JK

About how many plants come in a bunch? And thanks so much for the FY=

I.

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal