Old 20-08-2003, 03:42 AM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
Tom Jaszewski wrote:
On 19 Aug 2003 13:37:17 GMT, (Bill Oliver) wrote:

Since you and your friends have made
a point of where I work, then you know I work in the department
of Cellular Pathology, as well as being a Medical Examiner. I
am published in the areas of Computer Science, Psychiatry,
Quantitative Cytolopathology, General Pathology, and Forensic
Pathology.

And don't know shit about gardening.

Oh, I am sure you know much more than I do about gardening.

However, the question isn't "Is Roundup good for my roses?"

The question is about the human pathology associated with
Roundup -- and pathology is something Pathologists *do*
know something about.

Oh, and by the way, since you have been so careful to look
up who *I* work for, and what *my* qualifications are,
and since honesty and openness and disclosure are *so*
important to you, one would think you would be proud
to tell us the same about yourself.

Instead, you run away like a cockroach in the light.

Why is that?

Who do *you* work for?

What are *your* credentials?

Why is it a *good* thing that I disclose, yet you hide
in secrecy. Sounds like someone's hiding a conflict
of interest to me.

What are you hiding, Tom? How much money do you
make every year pushing this anti-science agenda?

billo